The Joint Committee of mid and south Essex Clinical Commissioning Groups is meeting on 6 July 2018 and will make decisions on proposed changes to some hospital services, as set out in the STP public consultation Your Care in the Best Place. The proposed service changes would be across the three acute hospitals in mid and south Essex - Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust.
These proposals would consolidate and strengthen specialist clinical teams to improve patient outcomes, quality of care and provide quicker access to services. The CCG Joint Committee will be reviewing the decision-making business case (DMBC) to make decisions, and this document includes:
- The outcome of the public consultation
- The second stage review of proposals by the East of England Clinical Senate
- The equality and health inequality impact assessment of the proposed changes
- The quality impact assessment
- Data protection impact assessment
- The impact of the above on the original proposals put forward in the consultation document.
The descion-making business case is available for download here.