Over the past few weeks, Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has been showcasing some of our local heroes as ‘Live Well Ambassadors’. Now we are asking you to vote for who you would like to win the ‘Live Well Ambassador’ category at our annual Marvel of Mid Awards (MOMAs).
Each live well ambassador has featured on their own poster detailing their hard work. The CCG has shown each poster on our website and social media channels and our partner organisations have done the same. Now it is down to the local community choose their overall winner once voting opens at 9am on Monday 11th September.
Voting runs until Monday 25th September at 5pm and the winning Ambassador will be announced on the night of the MOMAs – the 28th of September. Every Ambassador will be invited to the awards ceremony at Chelmsford City Football Club, taking place as part of the CCG’s Annual General Meeting.
The eight ambassadors up for the public vote are:
- James Taylor – Greenfields Community Housing
- Julie Taylor – St Peters Café, Maldon
- Siân Brand – Connect Well
- David Wilkin –Longfield Medical Centre Patient Group and Job Advisor, Essex Library Services
- Bob Gear – Prom Park Run, Maldon
- Marian Redding – Fern House Surgery Patient Group
- Michael Turong – Student and volunteer at City of Chelmsford Mencap
- Daphne Attridge – Volunteer at Broomfield Hospital
You can read more about each of the ambassadors here.
To cast you vote click here.