Viv joined the CCG in August 2014 as Director of Corporate Services following a secondment from NHS England, where she was Assistant Director of Clinical Strategy for the Essex Area Team. She has a background in Corporate Governance and has worked at Board level within a number of Primary Care Trusts in south Essex and a London health authority. Viv began her career in the NHS supporting the development of primary care in Southend.
Viv was appointed Director of Governance and Performance on 15th January 2018.
- Board member
- Senior Information Risk Owner
- Nominated Security Management Director
- Accountable Emergency Officer
- Member of Live Well Committee
- Member of Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Member of Quality and Governance Committee
- Member of Equality and Diversity Sub-committee