Dr Caroline Dollery has been a GP at Danbury Medical Centre (now Beacon Health Group) for 18 years. Her clinical interests include mental health, learning disabilities, cardiology and paediatrics. Caroline was previously the GP Board Member for Governance.
Caroline is also the Clinical Director for the East of England Clinical Network for Mental Health. She is on the Steering Group of NHS Clinical Commissioners and part of the National Advisory Group for Suicide Prevention.
- Chair of CCG Board and Clinical Board member
- Chair of Live Well Committee
- Chair of Primary Care Forum
- Member of Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Member of Remuneration and Terms of Service Committee