We want to involve you - our patients and the local population - in the decisions we need to make about developing and commissioning (buying) the right healthcare.
One of the ways we do this is through consultation – a more formal way of gathering your views and opinions on proposals to change and shape services.
There are no public consultations running at present.
You can explore our work on previous consultations below:
- Your views on proposed changes to healthcare in your area
- Primary Care Co-commissioning
- The way ahead - Our five-year and two-year Financial Recovery Plan consultation
- A proposed change in policy for specialist fertility services
- A new approach to immediate care - what's your view?
- North Essex Mental Health strategy
- Obesity Services - What's Your View?
- NHS Continuing Healthcare Consultation