We aspire to be a CCG that involves you in everything we do – from planning and commissioning (buying) services to developing our plans for future healthcare.
We can only do this with your help – by listening to you on a regular basis; by asking you for your experiences and feedback and by continuing to work alongside you to make sure services are the best they can be.
Your involvement is invaluable. There are many ways to get involved - here's how:
- join your local practice Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- attend our regiular Primary Care Commissioning Committees which are held in public jointly with NHS England – details appear in our News section
- invite us to attend a meeting of your group/organisation
- check on what our folder Patient Reference Group is discussing
- join Healthwatch Essex
- know your rights, set out in the NHS constitution
- talk to your local Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
- follow us on Twitter
- like us on Facebook
To find out how you can get more involved or to help shape health commissioning in mid Essex, contact:
Paul Gilham, Communications and Engagement Team, Mid Essex CCG
Hedgerows Business Park
Telephone: 01376 531145
Interested in having a say on national health programmes? Visit NHS England’s consultation hub to find out more about current consultations.