A wide range of staff benefits are available for employees of Mid Essex CCG. These benefits include the following:
NHS Pension Scheme
- All staff can become a member of the NHS pension scheme.
- The scheme is contributory and you make payments towards it from your own salary. The employer contributes around 14% and your contributions are based on how much you earn.
- For more information on the NHS Pension Scheme please click here.
Mid Essex CCG staff receive a location-based allowance referred to as a ‘Fringe’ allowance, and based on nationally agreed Agenda for Change rates for ‘Fringe’ allowance, of 5% of basic pay subject to a minimum of £961 and maximum of £1665. All rates will be pro-rata to contracted hours. The allowance is be pensionable and will not count for the purposes of calculating the rate of overtime, unsocial hours pay or on call payments. These rates are applicable from 1 April 2016 and may be subject to future review.
- We offer staff the benefit of Child Care Vouchers.
- For further information please contact Rebecca Sapsed, Workforce Analyst on 0843 507 3639 or alternatively click here for info.
- Training and development for all levels of staff both in-house and externally
- Annual appraisals for all staff
- Comprehensive induction programme
Health at Work
- Maternity leave and pay above statutory requirements – service related.
- Occupational health service
The organisation recognises that balancing work with home life is something we all have to do. Having in place a range of working patterns is one way this balance might be achieved and we are committed to the use of flexible working patterns and initiatives in order to attract and retain high quality staff to enable them to balance their home and work lives effectively whilst meeting the needs of the service.
- As an NHS employee you will be able to enjoy a number of benefits from NHS discounts.
- For further information on NHS Discounts please NHS staff benefits