A GP partner for 35 years, Dr Mike Bailey retired from the Writtle Surgery earlier this year. In 2003 he received the Queen’s Jubilee Medal for services to Immediate Care.
Throughout his career Mike has been an active member of a number of forums and groups operating within the mid Essex area. He served as Senior Medical Officer at V Festival for more than 15 years.
- Clinical Board member
- Clinical Lead (Immediate Care)
- Vice Chair of Finance and Performance committee
- Member of Audit Committee
- Member of Live Well Committee
- Exceptional Cases Panel member
- Primary Care Forum member