Carol is a Registered Nurse and her substantive post is Director of Nursing and Quality.
Carol was appointed to Interim Managing Director in August 2016, having previoulsy held the position of Acting Accountable Officer from 25 March 2016.
Carol has over 20 years' clinical experience as a nurse within the NHS and private sector. Having worked predominantly in cardiology, Carol participated in the development of the National Cardiology Framework.
- Clinical Board member
- Caldicott Guardian for Mid Essex CCG
- Member of Finance and Performance Committee
- Member of Live Well Committee
- Member of Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Member if Primary Care Forum
- Chair of Savings Programme Board
- Cancer Lead for the Mid and South Essex STP