Rachel is a Registered Nurse and the interim Director of Nursing and Quality. Rachel has over 16 years’ clinical experience as a nurse within the NHS. Having worked predominantly in emergency and general medicine, Rachel has led work streams on the changing face of emergency care.
- Clinical Board member
- Member of Quality and Governance Committee
- Member of Live Well Committee
- Member of Finance and Performance Committee
- Memeber of Maternity Liaison Sub-committee
- NICE Guidance Restrictions Group member