Clinical leaders have been appointed by the CCG from GP surgeries and other healthcare professions across mid Essex, to draw on their knowledge of local people’s health needs to lead and inform the CCG’s programme of work.
This includes improving access to urgent and emergency care, improving, improving outcomes for long-term conditions and working to increase our population’s experience of planned operations, treatments and end-of-life care.
Our clinical leads work closely with CCG managers, local authority partners and other health specialists to develop plans. Their focus is on continually improving the quality and safety of the services we commission.
Below are a list of current clinical leaders and their areas of clinical leadership.
- Dr James Booth - Clinical Lead for Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services
- Dr Liz Towers - Clinical Lead for Cancer and Macmillan
- Dr Anna Davey - Clinical Lead for Out of Hospital Care
- Dr Mike Bailey - Clinical Lead for Immediate Care
- Dr Ahmed Mayet - Clinical Lead for Planned Care
- Dr Waseem Ahmed - Clinical Lead for Primary Care
- Dr Sam Bhima - Clinical Lead for Mental Health
- Michelle Parker - Clinical Lead for Children's Services